Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Post Test Run

First time ever writing a blog so I figured I would give it a test try and see what it's like to submit a post. I figured since I will be on the other side of the world and it will be difficult to contact many people back home, this blog could be a way for me to share my experiences with you all as they happen. I hope all who are interested in following my journey stay tuned as I will update this online journal as much as possible! At this point, I am pretty much all set for the journey that is to come. Flights are booked, classes approved, visa granted, housing booked, and applications all completed and accepted. Although the process has been long and somewhat confusing, it's all been well worth it. I absolutely can't wait to get on that plane and head 'down under'. Flights scheduled to leave from JFK -> LA then LA -> Sydney on February 13th, 2012. T-Minus 3 months until lift off ladies and gentlemen. It's going to be quite the ride!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you Keith!! Can't wait to hear all about your studies (most important) the people you will meet and all the new adventures you will experience. Make the most of it!!! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete